Good news for Freeview customers – from noon on Tuesday, April 12th, we are bringing you an extra 7 hours of Create and Craft shows on TV – so you can watch from 6am to 6pm every day!
We will remain on Freeview 36, but have changed frequency, so some of you may need to re-tune your boxes in order to see us. (See below for how to re-tune) You’ll also be pleased to hear that each day, 10 of the hours will be ‘live’ – so you’re in for so much fun from your favourite presenters, with so many new product ranges!
When To Watch − View the Live Hours.
To bring you more hours we have changed the frequency we are on‚ which means most of you will need to re−tune your Freeview televisions or boxes. It’s easy − follow these simple instructions and you’ll soon be able to switch on to Create and Craft for 12 hours every day!
A full re−tune should only take a few minutes and can be done with your remote control. Here are some guidelines for how to do it‚ but bear in mind every model of digital TV or box will be a little bit different.
• Switch on your Freeview TV or box and press ‘menu’ on the remote control. Select the ‘set up’ or ‘installation’ option.
• Select ‘full re−tune’ option (sometimes called ‘first time installation’‚ ‘factory reset’ or ‘default settings’). Selecting ‘channel update’ or ‘add channels’ will not fully clear old channels and enable new ones to be found.
• Press ‘OK’ if your equipment asks if you want to delete all your channels. Don’t worry this is normal.
• If you are prompted for a code‚ try 0000 or 1234.
• Channels will automatically be installed. This may take a few minutes and your equipment may shut down and restart.
If you are missing channels‚ or have the wrong regional service‚ you may need to do a manual re−tune.
A manual re−tune allows you to choose which services your digital TV or box displays. It’s useful if you have completed a ‘full re−tune’ and it hasn’t worked‚ or if you are receiving the wrong regional news service.
Find out how to do a manual re−tune.
Re−tune guides and instruction manuals