Use these AccuQuilt GO! Gingham Dog Dies with your GO! and GO! Baby Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
To make a super-quick dog applique, simply apply fusible web to the wrong side of your fabric, then cut with this die.
Cut so much more in less time - AccuQuilt dies allows you to cut up to six layers of 100% cotton fabric at once. Better yet, they're so easy to use; simply place the die on the cutter, and then layer the fabric and cutting mat on top.
Create quilts you never thought you would - AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap, ensuring there are no slipping rulers, mistakes, or sharp blades near your fingers.
The geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance, banishing the need to calculate measurements. As a bonus, you won't even need to clip any dog-eared corners!
Compatibility: AccuQuilt GO!, GO! Baby or GO! Big
Cutting Mat/ Plastic Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6" x 6"
Cut Size: 4 1/2"W X 3 7/8H" (11.4 cm x 9.8 cm) dog and 7/16"W x 13/16"H (1.1 cm x 2.1 cm) ear
Finished Size: 4 1/2"W X 3 7/8H" (11.4 cm x 9.8 cm) dog and 7/16"W x 13/16"H (1.1 cm x 2.1 cm) ear
- AccuQuilt GO! Gingham Dog Dies (2 dies)
- GO! Spot GO! Quilt (PQ10111)
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
Care & Maintenance:
- Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam.
- It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that match the size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to the edge of the shape, not the edge of the die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
- Club members pay £22.49
- £2.99 P&P