Celebrated modern-day quilter, Sarah Vedeler has updated the classic feather design. Use her GO! Heather Feather #2 design with the Heather Feather #1 to create hundreds of feather designs. This die is designed to precisely, safely and easily slice through multiple layers of fabric at once.
Compatibility: AccuQuilt GO!, GO! Baby or GO! Big
Cutting Mat/ Plastic Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6" x 12"
Cut Size: 6 3/8"W x 10 7/8"H (16.2 cm x 27.6 cm) assembled (Die cuts half of the motif)
Finished Size: 6 3/8"W x 10 7/8"H (16.2 cm x 27.6 cm) assembled (Die cuts half of the motif)
- AccuQuilt GO! Heather Feather Number 2 by Sarah Vedeler
- Cut Size - 6 3/8"W x 10 7/8"H Assembled (Die cuts half of the motif)
- Finished Size - 6 3/8"W x 10 7/8"H Assembled (Die cuts half of the motif)
- Die Board Size - 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)
- GO! Heather Feather Pillow (PQ55088i)
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
- Club members pay £53.99
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£30.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing