This LeMoyne Star Die is a "Block on Board" die design, meaning that all the shapes needed for your block are built into this die.
The only difference being that, with AccuQuilt, you can create them in a fraction of the time!
Go! Fabric Cutting Dies are quick and easy alternatives to cutting with scissors or trimmers, giving you accurately shaped cuts time and time again.
Cutting up to six layers of cotton fabric at one time, this range of dies is the perfect solution for your quilting requirements.
- 1 x AccuQuilt Go! LeMoyne Star - 9 Inch Finished
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- After cutting, you may find excess threads lingering where the die blades meet. Simply cut these off with scissors.
- Cut a "tester shape" to ensure fabric orientation is correct before cutting duplicates for your quilts.
- Use cutting mats that matches die size.
- To applique: apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Cut with die blades running under the roller, at an angle - not parallel to the roller.
- Align fabric to the edge of the shape and not the edge of the die board.
- Club members pay £44.99
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£25.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing