Use these AccuQuilt GO! Zoo Animal Dies with your GO! Fabric Cutter to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
This set contains 7 dies, including: a giraffe body, a lion body, a lion face, a lion nose, a monkey body, a monkey face, and a monkey nose. Apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting for quick and easy applique.
Cut so much more in less time - AccuQuilt dies allows you to cut up to six layers of 100% cotton fabric at once. Better yet, they're so easy to use; simply place the die on the cutter, and then layer the fabric and cutting mat on top.
Create quilts you never thought you would - AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap, ensuring there are no slipping rulers, mistakes, or sharp blades near your fingers.
The geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance, banishing the need to calculate measurements. As a bonus, you won't even need to clip any dog-eared corners!
Compatibility: AccuQuilt GO!®, GO! Baby® or GO! Big
Cutting Mat/ Plastic Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in.
Cut Size: Giraffe Body: 4 11/16"W x 6 1/2"H (11.9 cm x 16.5 cm); Giraffe Spot: 7/8" (2.2 cm); Lion Body: 4 3/16"W x 4 3/16"H (12.5 cm x 10.6 cm); Lion Face: 1 13/16" (4.5 cm); Lion Nose: 13/16" (2 cm)
Finished Size: Monkey 3 1/8"W x 2 7/8"H (7.9 cm x 7.3 cm); Lion 4 7/8"W x 4 1/8"H (12.4 cm x 10.5 cm); Giraffe 4 5/8"W x 6 1/2"H (11.7 cm x 16.5 cm)
- 1 x Accuquilt GO! Zoo Animals - contains 7 dies
- GO! Zoo Blocks Quilt Pattern (PQ10263)
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
- Club members pay £53.99
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£30.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing