Applique Art touches on Abigail Mill's inspirations and influences, looking in detail at the elements responsible for bringing her work to life: colour, texture, pattern and free-hand machine-embroidery techniques!
From fraying and layering to free machine embroidery and embellishment, this gorgeous book teaches you how to recreate Abigail's unique, contemporary style, and will inspire you to create wonderful pieces of your own.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
Applique Art Features:
- Original and exciting ideas.
- Second title in the Textile Artist series.
- Create and develop your own designs.
- World class inspiration and tuition.
- Includes templates.
- Suitable for crafters of all skill levels.
- 1 x Applique Art: Freehand Machine-Embroidered Pictures by Abigail Mill
- Club members pay £16.19
- £2.99 P&P