This set contains 14 acrylic gauges in a variety of sizes, with engraved lines dividing each circle, in a little organza bag for storage.
Simply place a domed mould over a larger sized gauge and mark the edge of the mould, or place a smaller gauge over a flat button mould.
These can also be used to mark divisions on tassels and other small sewing projects, and to mark gaps when hand embroidering around circles - such as when decorating temari balls.
They can even be used to create a seam allowance by placing a pencil into the hole and drawing around the shape required.
- A great starter pack to begin your button-making journey
- Helps to create even sets of buttons
- Great for marking tassels and other items before embellishing
- Each gauge has a protective film that should be removed prior to use so that you can see through the gauge
- Fantastic price for 14 gauges in total
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- 7 clear acrylic gauges with engraved lines dividing each circle:
- 2 x 40mm with 11 & 9 divisions
- 2 x 30mm with 7/14 & 5/10 divisions
- 2 x 20mm with 7 & 5 divisions
- 1 x 10mm with 3 divisions
- Organza Bag
- 7 x Clear Acrylic Gauges with Engraved Lines Dividing Each Circle
- 2 x 40mm with 12 & 8 divisions
- 2 x 30mm with 12 & 8 divisions
- 2 x 20mm with 8 & 6 divisions
- 1 x 10mm with 4 divisions
- Organza Bag
- Club members pay £8.99
- £2.99 P&P