Craftwork Cards' new Kimono Collection is jam-packed with a selection of stunning and high quality geisha themed elements, combining traditional origami paper folding techniques with contemporary designs! This collection has been designed in order to bring you the most popular origami folds to use on cards and includes much, much more.
You will receive a paper pad packed with 36 sheets of 120gsm paper featuring oriental imagery throughout as well as beautiful floral designs. These sheets will provide you with a great base for all your papercrafts.
The die-cut toppers, flowers, sentiments and butterflies complement the paper pad beautifully, allowing you to create bespoke cards for any occasion with gold sentiments including "Fabulous Friend", "Get Well soon" and "Just for You".
The die-cut flowers and butterflies boast a luxurious gold foiling for a touch of sophistication.
You will also receive a step-by-step project sheet designed by Mary Gillingham, featuring four exclusive projects including origami folding techniques and card ideas.
- Craftwork Cards Kimono Collection:
- 1 x 8x8" Printed paper pad – Kimono. Pad contains 36 sheets of 120gsm paper
- 3 x 8x8" Sheets of coordinating printed, gold foiled and die-cut flowers – each sheet contains 24 individual flowers 250gsm
- 3 x 8x8" Sheets of gold foiled and die-cut gold circle sentiments – nine individual sentiments per sheet (27 in total) 250gsm
- 3 x 8x8" Sheets of printed and die-cut Geisha girl toppers – six per sheet (18 in total) 250gsm
- 3 x 8x8" Sheets of printed and die-cut hexagon shaped toppers, featuring koi, lanterns, butterflies and geishas (15 in total) 250gsm
- 3 x 8x8" Sheets of printed and die-cut toppers, featuring fans, flowers, lanterns and geishas – five circle toppers per sheet (15 in total) 250gsm
- 3 x 8x8" Sheets of printed, foiled & die-cut butterflies – 12 per sheet (36 in total) 250gsm
- 1 x 8x8" Full colour printed ideas sheet, featuring four origami ideas by Mary Gillingham – full instructions and diagrams on how to make a Takeaway Pocket, Kimono, Butterfly and Paper Parasols
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £22.49
- £2.99 P&P