The Fenland Book of Kantha Stitching contains all the information you need to begin hand stitching using a technique that started over 500 years ago.
The book contains 10 full-size patterns to track and stitch, including hearts, paisley patterns, cat, butterfly and more.
Examples are included that will show how running stitches can be both aligned and non-aligned to create different textures with the fabric, plus there's also a short history about Kantha and its essential techniques.
- 1 x Fenland Textile Kantha Stitching Book – 32 Pages
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- The patterns are drawn with bold lines, making them easier to trace onto fabric
- A5-size book that is very easy to store
- Full instructions provide you with detailed information about Kantha
- Includes 10 patterns
- Use your favourite fabrics and threads
- Fantastic price for a 32-page book that is perfect for beginners
- Club members pay £7.19
- £2.99 P&P