Blue work is a hand stitching embroidery technique that has been popular since the Victorian era; it was originally stitched in red thread, and known as 'red work.'
This fantastic set includes two kits, each featuring a cute sheep, and a sentimental phrase: "Ewe are my world" and "Ewe light up my life".
These are stitched in a cotton blue Perle 12 thread using back stitch on white cotton fabric.
The kit contains two detailed patterns for each of the two designs, and written instructions and stitch diagrams.
The pattern needs to be transferred onto the white cotton fabric, which will then be tacked onto one layer of cotton muslin.
Blue threads within the kits are cut into 50cm lengths, and a John James size seven embroidery needle is also included within the kit.
The two designs have a finished stitch size of 5"x 4".
- A4 instruction sheet with written instructions and stitch diagrams
- A4 full size pattern
- John James size 7 embroidery needle
- Two pieces of cotton muslin 10" x 6.5", fabric originating in South Korea
- Two pieces of Makower spectrum white fabric 10" x 6.5", fabric originating in South Korea
- Aurifil cotton Perle 12 thread, 11 metres in dark blue, thread measured into 50cm lengths and placed into plastic self seal bags of dimension 3" x 1.5"
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £11.69
- £2.99 P&P