A Field Guide by Janet Clare is full to the brim of lovely images and ideas to give people the confidence to have a go for themselves. It features unique appliqué and patchwork quilts depicting birds, wild flowers, trees, butterflies and insects!
This book provides insight into Janet's creative mind and includes pearls of wisdom and elegant descriptions of the inspiration behind the projects and ideas, sparking the reader's creativity. It includes an inspirational and unique wall hanging entitled 'The beauties of nature are charming to me,' combining templates found throughout the book.
These versatile templates can also be used for embroidery and papercraft projects. There are colour page tabs to quickly locate each season, the templates and the 'how do I' techniques, plus there's a detailed free-motion stitching tutorial showing you how to transform and personalise your appliqué AND your very own 'field notes' section so that you can begin collecting inspiration too!
- Books produced locally - the graphic designer and photographer live just around the corner and the books are printed by a local company.
- 27 projects, but packed full of other little ideas!
- Projects and ideas for every season of the year.
- Detailed 'how do I?' section covering all the key appliqué, embroidery and free-motion stitching techniques.
- An image index to locate the major projects and full-size templates.
- Beautiful full colour photographs - a book to browse and treasure.
- 1 x A Field Guide by Janet Clare
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £15.29
- £2.99 P&P