Inspired by Kantha, a hand stitching technique that originated in India, used to join several layers of sari silk together to make bedding. This Kantha Christmas Mini Bird Kit uses the same techniques used hundreds of years ago!
This kit includes all the materials and information you'll need to make a wonderful piece with a gorgeous design featuring traditional Christmas colours, with a folk art bird on a pale blue background.
You will get a selection of pre-cut and measured thread , cotton muslin, Makower spectrum white fabric, felt, ribbon, a size 7 embroidery needle, as well as full patterns and instructions featuring stitch instructions.
This portable kit will allow you to transport items around so you can craft on the go ready for the festive season! When finished, you can use the felt included to turn this lovely stitched design into a Christmas Tree decoration!
- Kantha Christmas Mini Bird Kit
- A4 double sided instruction sheet with written instructions and stitch diagrams
- A4 full size pattern
- John James size 7 embroidery needle
- 2 x pieces of cotton muslin in each kit, which is 15cm x 15cm
- 1 x piece Makower spectrum white in White which is 15cm x 15cm
- Satin double sided ribbon in red 20cm
- Red synthetic felt 14cm X 14cm
- Aurifil perle 12 threads (measured into 50cm lengths)
- Turquoise threads 4 x strands
- Light blue threads 5 x strands
- Red threads 4 x strands
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £7.19
- £2.99 P&P