Kantha is a hand stitching technique that originated in India, used to join several layers of sari silk together to make bedding. This Kantha Table Runner Kit uses the same techniques used hundreds of years ago!
Within this kit contains everything you need to start stitching a wonderful Christmas Tree Design and an adorable Reindeer, ready to set your Christmas table with style!
You will get a selection of pre-cut thread, cotton muslin, Makower spectrum white fabric, a size 7 embroidery needle, as well as full patterns and instructions featuring stitch instructions.
This portable kit will allow you to transport items around so you can craft on the go ready for the festive season!
- Kantha Table Runner Kit
- A4 double sided instruction sheet with written instructions and stitch diagrams
- A3 full size pattern for each kit
- John James size 7 embroidery needle
- 2 x pieces of cotton muslin in each kit, which is 25cm x 50cm
- 1 x piece Makower spectrum white in White which is 25cm X 50cm, fabric originating in South Korea
- Aurifil perle 12 threads (measured into 50cm lengths)
- Turquoise threads 14 x strands
- Green threads 24 x strands
- Red threads 26 x strands
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £15.29
- £2.99 P&P