Katy Sue Designs' Pearl Moulds come in either shallow, beaded or rimmed - the pearls can be removed as a string or used individually. Both strings are approx. 8.5" long, with varying dimensions.
Because of their shallow depth, the pearls are perfect for adding a wide variety of design detail and will coordinate with the other pearl borders in the Katy Sue range.
Katy Sue's moulds are very popular with card makers who use them with polymer clays, embossing powders, plaster of paris and tissue papers. They can also be used for sugar paste, flower paste, modelling paste, marzipan, chocolate, candy, boiled sugar, cold porcelain, salt dough, air drying clays and embossing powder.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
Silicone Pearl Borders Mould Features:
- Can be made simply by using coloured fondant, or you can create a mini work of art by painting them afterwards.
- The mould is highly detailed and looks great, even without the need to paint.
- The mould is made in Katy Sue's factory here in UK and is made with FDA compliant food grade silicone.
- 1 x Silicone Pearl Borders Mould - featuring two sizes*
- *Choose from:
- Shallow (Bead 1: 1cm / Bead 2: 7mm)
- Beaded (Bead 1: 1.5cm / Bead 2: 1cm)
- Rimmed (Bead 1: 1.25cm / Bead 2: 1cm)
- Club members pay £11.69
- £2.99 P&P