Made of solid oak yet still lightweight, this versatile Kliot weaving loom from Lacis is easily assembled and dismantled without tools!
You'll find the loom sturdy enough for everything from lace to rugs and fine threads to heavy cords. The loom features:
- a novel shed-changing device which automatically changes the position of warp threads;
- an integral warping frame for the preparation of the warp; and
- a tension control system for easy adjustment of warp tension.
This means you can weave pieces up to 20 inches wide and 60 inches long using the standard warping procedure, while longer pieces can be working using more advanced techniques.
This great-buy loom is a must for any weaving enthusiast!
- 1 x Kilot Tapestry Loom - 20"
- 1 x Unassembled Loom:
- 2 x 30" Side Frames with Pegs
- 2 x 24" Back/Front Frame Bars
- 2 x Long Large Heddle Rods
- 2 x Short Warp Rods
- 4 x Wood Knobs for Securing Frame
- 2 x Hexagonal Heddle Rod Supports
- 2 x Notched Leg Bars
- 4 x Size 64 Elastics
- Assembly Instructions
- Usage Instructions
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £36.89
- £6.99 P&P