Sew Fabulous, written by Stuart Hillard, is full of inspiring projects to transform your living space into a cosy home to be proud of!
Stuart Hillard captured the hearts of millions on the BBC’s Great British Sewing Bee, and now he is on a mission to prove that anyone can sew. There is a chapter on 'The Basic Skills' which contains everything you need to know if you are a complete novice.
The book includes creations for dining room, lounge, kitchen and bedroom areas, so if you have a particular room that needs a new lease of life then you can just flick to the correct chapter to get inspired.
There are also chapters on creating gorgeous gifts too - featuring patterns for a cook’s apron, child’s apron, bunting, beanbag lounger, scented scrap heart and a sun hat.
With step-by-step illustrations as well as project templates, you really can't go wrong with this fabulous book!
- 1 x Sew Fabulous By Stuart Hillard
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- With step-by-step illustrations as well as project templates
- Features a wide selection of projects, ranging from the super-easy no-sew projects for those who are enthusiastic about fabric, but under confident
- Simple-to-follow approach throughout the book
- Contains a full, in-depth glossary
- Hardback book
- Fantastic price for an array of projects to revamp your living space
- Club members pay £18.00
- £2.99 P&P