This incredible pattern set is a fantastic purchase for anyone with a passion for textiles crafting - it includes all of the information you need to create a stunning ‘Rose' Dress.
The pattern comes with a fantastic instruction booklet, showing you step-by-step how to create the item, so you needn't worry about getting lost along the way.
The beautiful ‘Rose’ frock captures the iconic 1950s era style that so many people picture when they think vintage fashion. This dress has a ‘fit and flare’ style designed to enhance your curves, discreetly skimming over any sensitive areas and celebrating your best features, giving you a dress that not only looks great, but feels great to wear, too.
- 1x Rose Pattern paper, measuring 91.4cm x 270cm approx.
- Pattern Instruction Booklet with photographed instructions
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Patterning includes dresses for all sizes from 6 to 18
- Pattern uses a unique multi-coloured line marking system to separate each size
- No need to worry about exactly measuring the templates, as you can quickly and easily cut out the colour that matches your size, making it even easier to create!
- Created by Caroline Smith, a renowned sewist with many years of professional experience studying, working and teaching fashion design
- Instruction booklet features photographic illustrations for each and every step of the creative process
- Designs have proven popular with crafters of all ages, from girls in their mid-teens looking for classic-style fashion, to ladies in their 60s
- Please note that these patterns are designed for home use only; they are designed so that you and your close friends and family can wear stunningly beautiful bespoke clothing
- Club members pay £11.69
- £2.99 P&P