Pinwheels too fiddly? Not when you do them the Sew Simple way! With simple, step-by-step instructions and clear, helpful diagrams and patterns you’ll easily, and quickly, produce your own pinwheels quilts.
- Suitable for use with multiple different fabrics
- Can slash your stash on 5” and 10” squares, with very little waste
- Packed with clear diagrams and step-by-step instructions taking students through from beginner to advanced
- Top quality inspiration
- Expert guidance
- Great for all experience levels
- Innovative designs; traditional with a modern spin
- Fabulous new technique that binds your quilt in just 30 minutes!
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- 1 x Sew Simple: Pinwheels book by Karin Hellaby
- Club members pay £8.96
- £2.99 P&P