This fantastic sewing machine provides endless opportunities to add extra flair to all kinds of projects, from custom designed pillows to one-of-a-kind garments.
The Singer 9100 comes with an array of professional-level features, ensuring that your crafting experience is as smooth and as enjoyable as possible.
If you're looking for a sewing machine which gives you the ability to create and personalise a whole host of unique garments, this useful machine may just be the solution!
The extension table attachment - which can replace the accessory compartments to provide a larger working area - is a must-have for quilting, home decor sewing, or when working with any larger project.
- Includes a 2-year warranty
- LCD screen provides clear and easy viewing of stitch functions including stitch width and length, tension settings, and the recommended presser foot
- Threading the eye of the needle is quick and painless thanks to its automatic needle threader
- To unplug the foot controller, simply press the 'Start' button and the machine will sew - you are still have complete control over the speed - with the speed limiting lever
- The needle can be programmed to stop in the highest up position when your foot is lifted from the controller, making it easier for removing the fabric from the machine, or program the needle to stop in the down position, which is ideal for pivoting, appliqué or quilting
- The top drop-in bobbin mechanism incorporates a magnet-type vertical axis rotating hook that ensures smooth, quiet, thread-jam-resistant sewing
- The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin, and the clear cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is adjusted automatically, letting you sew everything from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot pressure adjustments.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £449.10
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£124.75 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£166.34 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£249.50 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing