From home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting, Singer is dedicated to helping people express themselves through the craft of sewing!
Introducing the new Singer® Legacy™ C440 Sewing Machine, boasting a wonderful range of professional yet easy to use features including 200 built-in stitch patterns with satin stitches, stretch stitches, decorative stitches, quilting & heirloom stitches.
Simply select your desired stitch options on the large LCD touch screen as well as 3 LED lights to illuminate your sewing area for precision sewing. An extra-large sewing space makes it easy to sew quilts and other larger projects.
You can mirror image, as well as adjust stitch length, width and density, providing even more creative options. Also included are alpha-numeric stitch patterns, which can even be used in combination with decorative stitches to create unique stitch sequences, then saved in one of the machine’s built-in memories.
But that's not all, this fantastic sewing machine comes with a carry handle enabling you to take on the move, while the 2 year warranty will give you peace of mind.
Click on the 'Features' tab to see more of what this great sewing machine can do!
- 1 x Singer Legacy C440 Sewing machine
- 1 x Needle pack
- 5 x Singer class 15 bobbins (one is on the machine)
- 1 x Seam Ripper
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Auxiliary Spool Pin
- 2 x Felt Pads
- 1 x Screwdriver for needle plate
- 1 x Spool Cap Large
- 1 x Spool Cap Small
- 1 x All purpose foot (A) (on machine)
- 1 x Satin Foot (B)
- 1 x Overcasting Foot (C)
- 1 x Blind Hem Foot (D)
- 1 x Zipper Foot (E)
- 1 x Buttonhole Foot (F) and Underplate
- 1 x Straight Stitch / Patchwork Foot (G)
- 1 x Button Sewing Foot (M)
- 1 x Open Toe Foot (N)
- 1 x Edge / Quilting Guide
- 1 x Thread Net
- 1 x Foot Control
- 1 x Power Cord
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Select the size of twin needle you want to use from the Settings Menu on the LCD screen, and the machine will automatically adjust stitch width of your selected stitch for you.
- A wide selection of buttonhole styles from which to choose: Bartack, Key-hole, Round End, Decorative, Stretch and more.
- Trim threads with a touch, using the conveniently located Thread Cutter Button.
- Drop Feed allows you to lower feed teeth for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, free-motion monogramming and more.
- The Top Drop-in Bobbin is not only easy to use, it has a clear cover so you can monitor your thread supply while sewing.
- Sew up to 800 stitches per minute or set the maximum sewing speed you want with the Speed Control feature.
- Two Year Warranty.
- Club members pay £719.10
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£199.75 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£266.34 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£399.50 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing