This is a beautiful combination of superwash Merino wool for moisture wicking bamboo for softness and nylon for strength.
Available in our gorgeous original colors, plus two new colorways in a new print pattern, this yarn is great for all types of knit and crochet projects where you need a finer yarn: Shawls, baby sweaters and blankets, hats and scarves and, of course, socks.
Weight category: 1
- 50% Superwash Merino Wool/25% Bamboo/25% Nylon 1.76oz/50g 230yd/210m.
- Suggested knitting needles size US 1/2.25mm-US 3/3.5mm.
- Suggested crochet hooks size US B1/2.25mm-US E4/3.5mm.
- Dyelotted: We try, but are not always able, to match dyelots.
- Machine wash.
- Tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Deborah Norville Collection Serenity Sock Yarn
Shipping and Returns
Your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days. However, some products may take longer to arrive due to size, weight, location and weather conditions.
Create and Craft is committed to selling quality products which we hope you will love. However, we understand that there may be a time when you need to return something you have bought. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please send your item back to us within 30 days of the date of receipt for a refund of the purchase price.
This is a beautiful combination of superwash Merino wool for moisture wicking bamboo for softness and nylon for strength. Read the full description