Create and Craft Maker Rewards Programme
Terms and Conditions
The Create and Craft Maker Rewards Programme (the Programme) is a loyalty rewards Programme offered by Create and Craft.
The Maker Rewards Programme is available to all Create and Craft customers, whether they purchase online at www.createandcraft.com (the Website), over the phone or IVR, or through any associated application.
The Programme allows customers to collect points (Reward Points) when making purchases from Create and Craft and to redeem these Reward Points against purchases from Create and Craft, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
By using or enrolling in the Programme, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms.
You will become a member (Member) of the Programme when you make any purchase from Create and Craft, provided you are a Create and Craft account holder. If you purchase goods from Create and Craft and check out as a guest, you will not earn Reward Points. To register with Create and Craft and create an account, you will need to provide your name, email address, login username and password, as detailed on the Website.
EARNING REWARD POINTS
Reward Points can be earned by Members when they purchase goods from Create and Craft (whether online through the Website, over the phone or through a mobile application), regardless of method of payment. Reward Points are automatically added to your Rewards Account and the balance of points earned by a Member will be available in the “My Account” section of the Website.
Level One – Maker Rewards Member
- You automatically become a Maker Rewards Member when you make a purchase and have a registered account with Create and Craft.
- You will earn 10 Reward Points for every £1 spent with Create and Craft (excluding postage and packaging costs, and any discounts already applied).
- To progress to a Level Two Member, you will need to join the Create and Craft Club .
Level Two – Create and Craft Club Member
- To join the Create and Craft Club, you will need to pay the annual membership fee of £20.
- When you join the Create and Craft Club, you will automatically receive £10 worth of Reward Points (10,000 points) on your Reward Points account, valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
- You will earn 12.5 Reward Points for every £1 spent with Create and Craft (excluding postage and packaging costs, and any discounts already applied).
- You will also receive all the other benefits of being a Create and Craft Club member, including 10% off purchases , special discounts, quarterly free magazines and much more (view full information here).
- Create and Craft Club Members can accrue “status credits” (Status Credits) to be upgraded to a Diamond Club Member. Status Credits are awarded every time you purchase from Create and Craft – 1 Status Credit for every £1 spent. You can only earn Status Credits when you are a Create and Craft Club (Level Two) Member.
- When you have accrued 500 Status Credits you will receive £5 credit in your Account, valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- To move to Level Three (Diamond Club), you will need to accrue 1,000 Status Credits within your current year’s membership of the Create and Craft Club; at the point you accrue 1,000 Status Credits, you will then be automatically upgraded to Diamond Club Membership.
- If you renew your Create and Craft Club Membership before it expires, you will automatically receive £12 worth of Reward Points (12,000 points) on your Reward Points account, valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
Level Three - Diamond Club Member
- You are a Create and Craft Club Member who has accrued 1,000 Status Credits within your current year’s Create and Craft Club membership.
- You will earn 15 Reward Points for every £1 spent with Create and Craft (excluding postage and packaging costs, and any discounts already applied).
- You will automatically receive £10 credit on your account on upgrade to Diamond Club Membership, valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- You will continue to receive all the benefits of Create and Craft Club membership.
- You will also receive an exclusive weekly project and a monthly download (provided that you have provided Create and Craft with your email address).
- During your Diamond Club Membership period you will also receive 2 free tickets to all Crafting Live events that you wish to attend. You will need to visit the “My Account” section on the Website to claim these tickets.
- You will remain a Diamond Club Member for the duration of your current year’s membership of the Create and Craft Club. To remain a Diamond Club Member at the end of that year, you must renew your Create and Craft Club Membership before it expires. If you renew your Create and Craft Club membership before it expires, you will remain a Diamond Club Member for the following 12 months of your renewed Create and Craft Club membership. During that year you will need to accrue another 1,000 Status Credits to maintain Diamond Club privileges and benefits for the following year.
- At the end of each year of your membership of the Create and Craft Club, your Status Credits will automatically reset to zero.
Diamond Club Members - Crafting Live Tickets
- During your Diamond Club membership term you are entitled to two free
tickets for each Crafting Live event you wish to attend.
- You must claim these tickets at least 3 days in advance
of the start of the event date.
- You cannot claim these tickets at the door of the
Crafting Live event.
- To claim the tickets, you need to visit the members
area of the website and follow the link through to Crafting Live tickets, where
you will presented with a promotional code.
- Place the tickets of your choice into your shopping
basket and at the checkout enter the promotion code to reduce the balance to pay
- Your Crafting Live tickets will be emailed to the email
address that your account is linked to.
- Please check your inbox and junk folders for the
Crafting Live tickets. These need to be printed and taken with you to the
- Create and Craft have the right to withdraw or change
this offer at any time. Create and Craft have the right to claim back any
tickets that have been purchased outside of the terms above.
If you have a registered account with Create and Craft and have provided us with your date of birth, we will credit your account with a birthday gift on the date of your birthday. Maker Reward Members will receive £5 credit and Club and Diamond Members will receive £10. Your birthday gift will be valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
REDEEMING REWARD POINTS
You can redeem your Reward Points against any purchase from Create and Craft (excluding postage and packaging costs). Reward Points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. You can redeem your Reward Points at the “check out” when ordering from Create and Craft online or through a mobile application. If you order over the phone, you will need to request that your Reward Points be redeemed before you make the purchase. You will not be able to redeem your Reward Points if you order through the IVR.
Members cannot redeem part of their Reward Points balance (unless the value of the Member’s order is less than the Reward Points balance). When redeeming Reward Points, the total balance (rounded down to the nearest 10) on a Member’s Reward Points account will be redeemed against that order.
If a Member’s Reward Points balance is greater than the value of their order, Reward Points to cover the total value of your order are redeemed, and the balance of Reward Points will remain on the Member’s Reward Points account.
Reward Points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. Accrued Reward Points do not constitute property of a Member. Use of the word “earn” in marketing materials and in the Terms in relation to the Reward Points shall mean to collect Reward Points as a measure of participation in the Programme and does not mean the Reward Points have any value. 10 Reward Points have a redemption value of £0.01 against the cost of goods to be purchased from Create and Craft. The accumulation of points does not entitle Members to any vested rights, and Create and Craft does not guarantee in any way the continued availability of any reward, redemption level or any other benefit. Create and Craft assumes no liability to Members as regards the addition or deletion of items from or for which points can be collected and/or against which they can be redeemed.
Where a Member changes their mind and returns a product, the Reward Points earned on that product will be deducted automatically from the Reward Points account that was used for the eligible purchase. Reward Points will be deducted at the same rate as they were earned.
Where a Member returns a product for an exchange, or where a damaged/faulty product is returned for replacement, the Reward Points earned on that product will be deducted when the product is returned and the appropriate number of Reward Points will then be added when the exchange/replacement item is sent to the Member.
Where a Member returns faulty/damaged goods or where a Member does not receive goods, and in either case does not require replacement goods, the number of Reward Points earned on that purchase will be deducted from the Member’s Reward Points account.
CHANGE TO TERMS
Create and Craft may, in its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, amend, extend or otherwise alter the Terms at any time and without prior notice. If the Terms have been updated, Create and Craft will post the new Terms on the Website and note the date that they were last updated. We encourage Members to review the Terms each time they use the Programme.
MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT /CHANGE IN INFORMATION
You can view your account details, current Reward Points and Status Credits balance or update your personal information by logging into your account on the Website. You must advise Create and Craft immediately of any change to your email, address or other contact information. Create and Craft will not be responsible for any communication not received by a Member, provided that Create and Craft sent such communication to the email address, postal address or other contact information then held for such Member.
EXPIRY OF REWARD POINTS
Reward Points earned from product purchases will automatically expire and be removed from the Member’s Reward Points account at midnight on 31st December of the second year after the year in which they were earned (ie they will remain current for at least 24 months from the date they were earned). For example, Reward Points earned on 1st June 2018 will expire on 31st December 2020. Reward Points awarded from taking out a new or renewing Create and Craft Club membership will expire 3 months from the date of issue. These Reward Points will be removed from a Member’s Rewards Point account if they have not been redeemed after this period has expired. Credit issued when you have earned 500 or 1000 Status Credits, or awarded to you on your birthday, will be valid for 30 days from the date of issue and must be redeemed within this period.
Reward Points will be reduced to zero and their membership benefits will terminate if a Member closes their Create and Craft account, their membership of the Programme is terminated for any reason, including pursuant to the Terms or on the death of a Member. If a customer opens a new Create and Craft account at a later date, that customer will not recover any Reward Points or previous membership benefits forfeited from their previous membership account.
If a Member does not renew their membership of the Create and Craft Club, they will lose their Status Credits and will automatically revert to Maker Rewards (Level One) Membership. Their Reward Points balance will remain unaffected.
Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account access details. Members are responsible for any and all activity that occurs they must notify us immediately. You are solely and entirely responsible for keeping your Reward Points account secure. Create and Craft assumes no liability or responsibility for Reward Points redeemed by any person(s) prior to a notification to Create and Craft’s Customer Service Department that the Member’s account has been compromised. Any Reward Points redeemed prior to such notification shall be at the Member’s risk.
Except as may be permitted from time to time by Create and Craft, Reward Points cannot be assigned, exchanged, traded, bartered, purchased or given by gift or otherwise sold or transferred. Any Reward Points so acquired are void. For the avoidance of doubt, such prohibited transfers include transfers upon operation or law upon the death of a Member.
From time to time, Create and Craft may advertise or offer exclusive offers to select Members, or award Reward Points or discount vouchers to Members at certain events, for example, on a Member’s birthday. Create and Craft reserves the right to make such offers or awards at its discretion, and may revoke or change any such offers at any time.
You understand that through your use of the Programme, you consent to the collection and use of this information to enable Create and Craft to administer the Programme and provide you with the benefits thereunder. As part of providing you the Programme, Create and Craft may need to send you certain communications, such as service announcements, Programme information and administrative messages. These communications are considered necessary to enable Create and Craft to provide the Programme to you.
Create and Craft shall not under any circumstances be liable for any claims, costs, expenses or damages of any kind arising out of, in connection with or relating to a Member’s use or inability to use or access the Programme. The Programme is provided on as “As Is” and “As Available” basis.
Create and Craft take care to ensure that the information contained in the Terms is correct and up-to-date. However, Create and Craft is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Terms as published from time to time on its Website or elsewhere.
SUSPENSION RIGHTS / CAPACITY
If Create and Craft determines that a Member has abused any of the Programme’s privileges, fails to comply with any of the Terms, or makes any misrepresentation to Create and Craft, or Create and Craft reasonably believes that there has been fraudulent or suspicious activity on the Member’s account, Create and Craft may, in its sole discretion, take such actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation, suspending such Member’s privileges under the Programme, revoking any or all of the Reward Points in such Member’s Reward Points Account, and/or revoking the Member’s membership in the Programme, in each case, with or without advance notice to the Member and without liability to Create and Craft.
By participating in the Programme, each Member agrees to the Terms, as they may be amended from time to time.
To be a Member of the Programme, you must be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the place where you live, whichever is older. Companies, corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises schools or anyone other than an individual cannot be a Member of the Programme. If a Member does not meet the capacity requirements above, all Reward Points awarded to such Member may be forfeited without prior notice and the Rewards Account may be suspended or closed.
If there is a conflict between any terms set forth in these terms and conditions, the Website, the FAQs Page and/or any other Programme terms, such conflict shall be resolved as follows: first, these terms and conditions shall prevail, thereafter the FAQs , thereafter the Website and finally any other Programme terms.
Any waiver by Create and Craft of the strict observance, performance or compliance by a Member with any of the Terms, either expressly granted or by course of conduct, shall be effective only in the specific instance and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any rights or remedies of Create and Craft as a result of any other failure to observe, perform or comply with the Terms. No delay or omission by Create and Craft in exercising any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as waiver thereof or of any other right or remedy.
In the event that any provision in the Terms is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions of the Terms.
In the event of any action, proceeding or other dispute arising from or relating to any Terms, such dispute shall be settled in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
The Terms and Conditions on the Website will apply to all purchases from Create and Craft in addition to the Terms of the Programme.
The Terms and Conditions of the Create and Craft Club will apply to your membership of that Club.
If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to provide any feedback with respect to the Programme, please contact us at: [email protected], call 08717 123455*, or write to Create and Craft Customer Care, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG.
Create and Craft is a trading name of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, company number 01534758, whose registered office is at Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG.
These terms were last updated on 6 June 2018.