Instructions for Anna Marie Wooden tag with Mini Envelope
- Take the Shabby Vintage Fleur card and use the tag as a template to trace around it on the back of the card.
- Ruffle up the edges of the Shabby Vintage Fleur card using the sharp edge of the scissors and tear into in it using your fingers in few places.
- Sick it down to the tag using pieces of double sided sticky tape and a little bit of PVA glue.
- Cut a piece of aqua canvas card - 5.50cm x 19cm.
- Use the tag again to trace the side of the tag onto the aqua canvas card; cut it out and ruffle it up, again using the sharp edge of the scissors.
- Stick it down to the right edge of the tag using sticky tape, leaving the long side edge more folded upwards.
- Stamp in place using the Music Script stamp and brown distress ink pad.
Decorate the Tag
- Take a narrow piece of voile and stick it down under the long/more folded upwards piece of aqua canvas card using PVA glue.
- Make a hole at the top in the card using a poky tool and thread through a piece of raffia strip, then knot it.
- Take your white flowers and emboss them slightly from the back, then ink them up using the brown distress ink pad.
- Curl them into shape using a poky tool.
- Take your olive green pearl leaves and squeeze them slightly in your fingers.
- Tear a piece of cream shabby vintage dictionary card into approx 9cm x 7cm and ruffle up the edges using scissors; ink the edges slightly using a brown distress ink pad and stick it down using 3D Pinflair glue.
- Tear a piece of aqua canvas card into approx 4.5cm x 7cm and stick it down at the top of the cream dictionary card.
- Take the aqua mixed flower buds and separate them from the stem.
- Make a bow using a piece of raffia and stick it down to the small piece of aqua canvas card.
- Apply Pinflair Glue to the back of the card and lace flowers and leaves and stick them down, creating tight floral arrangement.
- Apply a tiny bit of Pinflair Glue to the mixed flower stamens, and then tuck them under the flowers or leaves.
- Stick down the Wooden Dottie Wreath using 3D Pinflair glue in few places and then the engraved wooden Birthday message.
- Brake small pieces of dried flowers and stick them to the 3D Pinflair glue, which is already under the flowers and leaves.
- Take a piece of pink pearl strand and wrap it around the flowers and leaves and leave them hanging.
- Finish off the edges of the Tag by inking them slightly using a distress brown ink pad and shaky lines using a fine liner pen.