Ideal Shopping Direct Limited
Create and Craft Club Refer a Friend Scheme - June/July 2016
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("the Terms") are applicable to the “Refer a Friend” Scheme (“the Scheme”) and Membership of the Create and Craft Club ("the Club"), as well as and the purchase of craft products through the Create and Craft website, over the telephone, or through the interactive voice response service and mobile applications ("the C&C Services"). This Scheme will run between 00:01 BST on 13th June 2016 and 23:59 BST on 31st August 2016.
How the Scheme works...
Existing Create and Craft Club Members (the “Referrer”) are eligible to nominate a friend or friends to join the Club. There is no limit to the number of friends a Referrer can nominate.
To invite a friend to join the Club, the Referrer will need to provide Create and Craft with their nominated friend’s email address and their own Create and Craft account number (the nominated friend will need this to accept the invitation to the Scheme) by completing an online form.
When the nominated friend joins the Club, the Referrer will receive a confirmation email and 14 days later will receive a £10 credit voucher, in the form of a credit on the Referrer’s account. This credit will be valid for 1 month.
Please note that:
The Referrer will need to have a minimum basket spend of £10 before the credit can be redeemed.
The Referrer cannot buy Club Membership with this credit voucher or use this against postage and packaging costs.
If the nominated friend cancels their membership within 14 days, the Referrer will not receive their £10 credit voucher.
The Friend/New Member:
The nominated friend will receive an email from Create and Craft inviting them to click through to the Create and Create website to purchase Club Membership for £20 a year (the current Annual Membership fee).
This email will contain the Referrer’s account number – which must be quoted by the nominated friend at checkout when they purchase their Club membership to confirm that the friend is eligible for the Scheme.
- The nominated friend must apply online; Create and Craft are unable to accept applications under the Scheme via post or over the telephone.
As a new Club Member, the nominated friend will receive a £10 credit voucher, in the form of credit on their account. In addition, they will be entitled to the other Club Membership benefits detailed below. (Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the credit voucher to be added to the new Member’s account.) This credit voucher will be valid for 3 months.
In addition, when the new Member first shops as a Club Member, they will receive a further £10 credit voucher which will be valid for 1 month. There is no minimum spend for a new Member to earn this second credit voucher.
Please note that:
The new Member will need to have a minimum basket spend of £10 (after any other promotions) before they can redeem their credit vouchers against purchases.
Club Membership cannot be purchased with these credit vouchers, nor can they be used against postage and packaging costs.
Credit vouchers must be spent against separate orders (they cannot be applied against one order).
If the new Member purchases a Create and Craft product when they purchase Club Membership under the Scheme, this product purchase will count as the new Member’s second order and will trigger the second £10 credit voucher.
New Members must not have been a Member of the Club for the past 12 months, not live at the same address, or have the same email account or payment card details as the Referrer.
Club membership also entitles the new Member (“you”) to:
10% discount on all craft product orders* placed through the C&C Services. Please note, however, that you cannot use your discount against postage and packaging costs.
Regular craft magazines. New Members will receive the next printed edition of the magazine once it has been published. The current issue and previous issues will be available to view online once you become a Member.
Take advantage of exclusive Club gifts, free downloads and projects. Club gifts are limited to one gift per Member. Please note that, while the gift product is free to Club Members, the standard postage and packaging charges will still apply.
Exclusive prize draws, competitions and special offers, and access to Members only events.
You will also be entitled to a £10 credit voucher each year on renewing your Club Membership.
Please note that...
Membership is only available to customers over the age of 18.
If you spend your £10 credit, and/or make any purchase using your 10% discount, you will not be entitled to cancel your Membership and receive any refund for your Club Membership fee (notwithstanding your right to cancel).
Renewals and Cancellations:
- You have the right to cancel your annual Membership at any time within 14 days of purchase of Membership; if you wish to cancel within 14 days, you will receive a full refund.
- To exercise this right, you must notify us in writing or by email to the addresses set out below, and you will receive the refund of your Membership fee as detailed.
- If you decide to cancel your Membership within the 14 day period, we will remove the £10 credit from your account and the Referrer will not receive their £10 credit.
Please note that if you wish to cancel your Membership after 14 days, refund of the annual Membership fee cannot be given.
- This right to cancel is in addition to your consumer right to cancel your Membership within 14 days of purchase. The cancellation period starts to run from the day after you purchase Membership. Click here for more information about your cancellation rights.
- Refunds can only be made to the credit/debit card originally used for purchase of Membership.
- Notice must be given in writing to: Create and Craft Club, Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough PE1 5WG, or email us at [email protected].
- We will notify you of your date of renewal approximately 21 days before it is due, including any change to the Membership fee. Whilst we reserve the right to change the Membership fee at any time, you will not be charged any revised Membership fee until your Membership is due for renewal.
- If you have agreed to auto-renewal of your Membership, and you do not notify us that you do not wish to renew your Membership, we will renew your Membership automatically on each anniversary of the date you joined the Club, and will deduct the current annual Membership fee from the credit or debit card registered to your account.
- You can cancel your renewal at any time up to 14 days after the renewal date and receive a full refund. If you cancel after this 14 day period, you will not receive a refund of your annual Membership fee.
- On renewal, you will be entitled to a further £10 discount voucher. This will automatically be added to your account if your Membership is renewed. You do not have to unsubscribe and re-join to obtain your £10 credit.
Please note that if you use the £10 voucher, and/or make any purchase using your 10% discount at any time during this 14 day cancellation period, you will not be entitled to cancel your renewed Membership (and obtain a refund of the Membership fee).
- Upon expiry, cancellation or termination of your Membership, access rights to the Members’ Area of www.createandcraft.com/gb. and the contents therein is terminated.
Please read these Terms carefully. By joining the Club and/or using the benefits provided, you accept these Terms. If you are reading an electronic copy of these Terms, please print or save a copy for your records. Create and Craft reserve the right to cancel your membership if you do not comply with these Terms. You may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms replace all previous versions, are correct as of the date below and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. Create and Craft reserves the right to change these Terms, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to use or accept the Club benefits following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated Terms.
A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
By accessing the Create and Craft magazine online and the Members’ Area on this website, or by otherwise accessing any content found in the magazine or on this website, you are deemed to have accepted and to be bound by the Terms and Conditions which apply to this website www.createandcraft.com/gb. In addition to those Terms and Conditions, the following terms apply:
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the contents and design of this website and any material emailed to you, provided on CD ROM or otherwise supplied or made available to you in conjunction with the Club, including through access to the Members Area, (such contents, design and materials being collectively referred to as the 'Club Content'), is the property of Create and Craft or its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that the Club Content is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only and that you may only display on a computer screen, download and print such material and content for such purpose, and for the purpose of making a purchase through this website. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not (and agree not to assist or facilitate a third party to) do any of the following (without our permission in writing):
- Reproduce, store in or post or publish on or link or transmit to any other website, newsgroup, social media site (including without limitation Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube), mailing list, electronic bulletin board, server or other storage device connected to a network all or any part of the Club Content; or
- Modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit all or any part of the Club Content; or
- Remove any copyright or trade mark notice from any of the Club Content.
Any use of the Club Content not specifically permitted above is expressly prohibited.
- Access to the Club Content is included in your Club Membership annual subscription. You are responsible for the payment of all other charges associated with your use of this site. If your use of this site or your Membership of the Club is terminated by us, you will not be entitled to receive a refund. You will continue to be responsible for any fees or other charges incurred by you prior to such termination.
- The Members Area of the website www.createandcraft.com/gb. is only open to you if you become a Member of the Club. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality, use of and access to the Members’ Area and the Club Content using your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any loss or theft of your password or of any unauthorised use of your password or of the Club Content. You will provide us with accurate, complete Membership information (including in particular your email address) and inform us of any changes to such information. You may not share your password with any other person.
This website and Members Area may include bulletin boards, blogs, discussion groups and other public areas that allow feedback to the Club and interaction between users and Club representatives ('Forums'). While we do not control the information/materials posted to Forums by users (‘Messages'), we reserve the right (which we may exercise at our sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the Messages and to terminate your access to and use of the Forums. You are solely responsible for the content of your Messages. You must comply with any rules posted by us on a Forum.
You may not:
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain messages or 'spam'.
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages which contain confidential information of another party.
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, indecent, infringe copyright or other rights of third parties, or which contain any other form of illegal content.
- Post or otherwise publish any Messages that contain a virus or other harmful component.
- Disguise the origin of any Messages.
- Impersonate any person or entity (including Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post or otherwise publish any messages unrelated to the Forum or the Forum's topics.
- Post or transmit any Messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this site or any computer software or equipment.
- Collect or store other users' personal data.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forum.
By submitting Messages to any Forum, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Messages posted or published by you that are in breach of the terms above.
The Forums contain messages submitted by users over whom we have no control. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Messages. Some users may breach these terms and post Messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of a Forum and should not rely on Messages in making (or refraining from making) any decision.
By submitting a Message to a Forum, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the Message in whole or in part, and in any form. This may include personal information such as your username and your expressions of opinion. We reserve the right to contact you by email with regard to your use of the Forums. You waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the Messages you submit.
It is not possible for us to fully and effectively monitor Messages that are submitted for infringement of third party rights. If you believe that a Message infringes your legal rights, you should contact us at: [email protected].
Create and Craft is a trading name of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG, who is the promoter of the Club.
Date: July 2016.