By continuing to browse you are accepting this.
Welcome to our range of Jewellery Making Guides, catering for beginners looking to try out a new technique, crafters looking to increase their skillset, or those simply looking for information on jewellery supplies! Discover a range of beginner’s guides and buying guides covering all areas of jewellery making, providing all you need to know to succeed.
1. Take your headpin or eyepin and slide your bead(s) onto it.
2. Take your side cutters and cut the wire roughly 1cm (1/2") above the bead(s).
3. Using your flat-nosed pliers, gently bend the wire right up against the bead, until it's at a right angle.
4. Keep hold of the wire at the right angle using the flat-nosed pliers, then take your round-nosed pliers and clasp the very end of the wire.
5. Gently bend the wire around the jaws of your round-nosed pliers with the simple rotation of your wrist. You may need to readjust your hold on the pliers if you run out of rotation room so that you can create a complete circle – but make sure you hold the wire in exactly the same place. And that's it – you've created a loop!