Ink Lily Angel Policy
Create and Craft (“C&C”) is pleased that its customers wish to create and sell personal craftwork items incorporating Ink Lily products, designs and images. C&C do not wish to inhibit creativity, but wishes not only to protect its own designs, but those of Ink Lily, so both C&C and Ink Lily can continue to provide a wide range of interesting and innovative designs without fear of competing with mass produced versions of the same image.
C&C and Ink Lily have therefore established this Angel Policy for you to adhere to when using Ink Lily’s copyrighted images and designs (exceptions or variations may apply). C&C are working in a Primary Authority Partnership with Cambridgeshire Trading Standards, who have advised on the development of this policy.
Please follow these guidelines when using C&C’s designs, artwork or images for the purposes of creating items for sale:
- Each handcrafted item must be personally and individually made by you (i.e. not mass produced)
- Items are not sold for large-scale commercial gain. You may sell for profit a maximum of 200 finished products (i.e. cards, craft projects etc) per design, per year. There is no limit to handmade items sold for charity, so long as they abide by the other restrictions in this policy.
- As an exception to standard craft industry Angel Policies, Ink Lily have kindly agreed that any Ink Lily hand stamped artwork coloured using the Ink Lily pens may be scanned and printed or photocopied and sold up to a maximum of 75 times per coloured design as a finished item. These coloured images must not be sold digitally, electronically or by any other means.
- Mass production, assembly line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is prohibited.
- When selling handmade craft items, you (the seller) must make it clear that the items have been handmade or personally created by you.
- You may not use C&C artwork, designs or images for the purpose of creating company logos, trademarks or trade names.
- No finished product may be used in any way that implies an endorsement of your items by, or an affiliation with, C&C.
- Any finished products you create should NOT be used in a manner which may be considered harmful, or malign, abuse or bring C&C or it suppliers into disrepute.