Stuart’s irresistible enthusiasm and covetable quilts will inspire you to stop hoarding those scraps and use up that stash!Read the full description
Sewing Bee’s quilting supremo Stuart Hillard has created 100 block patterns to help you sew stupendous scrap quilts!
Whether you are attempting your very first creation, or are a pro looking for inspiration, this incredible collection of classic and contemporary designs will give you the confidence to create quilts you’ll love.
Stuart shares his tried-and-tested tips and tricks for successful scrap quilting, and explains the key techniques involved with easy-to-follow instructions. Each block can be used to stitch one of Stuart's stylish quilts, or you can adapt the patterns to personalise the designs.
Stuart’s irresistible enthusiasm and covetable quilts will inspire you to stop hoarding those scraps and use up that stash!
The book is filled with 100 quilt projects, so much detail and thought has gone into each project and design, even the names are really interesting! Discover Mexican Fiesta, Little Houses, and more!
Templates have been provided at the back of the book, and on each template it states whether a seam allowance has been included or not and if the template needs resizing.
Let Stuart take you on a journey of scrap quilting and be guided step by step through the basics and intricacies of techniques such as sewing patches, strip piecing, adding a folded or ‘flange’ border. You will learn so many top tips and new tricks that will have you quilting just like Stu!
- Stuart Hillard is one of the UK’s leading and most recognised quilt designers, teachers and home décor experts with over 25 years of experience and hundreds of published patterns to his name
- Perfect for beginners attempting their first quilt, and experienced quilters looking for new inspiration
- Stuart has drawn on years of experience to include the ultimate quilting hacks, tips and tricks, as well as his 'rules' for successful scrap quilting
- Includes both traditional and modern quilts
- 100 Quilts By Stuart Hillard
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.