Cut the perfect "apple core" shape for you quilt in the fraction of the time, courtesy of this wonderful AccuQuilt Fabric Die!
Go! Fabric Cutting Dies are quick and easy alternatives to cutting with scissors or trimmers, giving you accurately shaped cuts time and time again.
Cutting up to six layers of cotton fabric at one time, this range of dies is the perfect solution for your quilting requirements.
Compatible For Use With:
- GO! Baby Fabric Cutter
- GO Fabric Cutter
- 1 x AccuQuilt Go! - Apple Core - 6.75 Inch (6.25 Inch Finished)
- GO! Apple Core to GO! Quilt Pattern (PQ4331i)
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- After cutting, you may find excess threads lingering where the die blades meet. Simply cut these off with scissors.
- Cut a "tester shape" to ensure fabric orientation is correct before cutting duplicates for your quilts.
- Use cutting mats that matches die size.
- To applique: apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Cut with die blades running under the roller, at an angle - not parallel to the roller.
- Reduce mistakes and save fabric - no more rulers, scissors, etc.
- Get more out of your fabric by placing two tone foam (sold separately) over your shape.
- Increased safety - no blades near fingers.
- Easy to use - place die on cutter, then your fabric and cutting mat on top.
- Club members pay £31.49
- £2.99 P&P