This AccuQuilt GO! Double Wedding Ring includes all the shapes you need to cut a completed 11.5" block for a classic Double Wedding Ring quilt, traditionally given to a married couple on their wedding day.
It's so simple to piece the beautiful block together in no time at all, thanks to the helpful notches included on each piece for easy alignment. These blocks are typically labour intensive and difficult to cut, but now the curves are made easy!
AccuQuilt dies allow you to cut so much more in less time, able to cut up to six layers of cotton fabric at once. Plus, there isn't anymore maths involved - geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance for quilting!
Compatibility: GO! Fabric Cutter, GO Big Electric Fabric Cutter, Studio Fabric Cutter, Studio 2 Fabric Cutter
Cutting Mat/ Plastic Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)
Cut Size: Centre shape 9 1/4" x 9 1/4" (23.5 cm x 23.5 cm), Corner shape 2 7/16"W x 2 7/16"H (6.2 cm x 6.2 cm), Football shape 2 1/16"W x 6 1/2"H (5.2 cm x 16.5 cm), Middle arc shape 2 7/16"W x 2 1/2"H (6.2 cm x 6.4 cm), Arc shape 2 7/16"W x 2 7/16"H 6.2 cm x 6.2 cm), Total arc shape 2 1/2"W x 9 1/8"H (6.4 cm x 23.2 cm)
Finished Size: 11 1/2" Finished Block (29.2 cm)
- 1 x AccuQuilt GO! Double Wedding Ring:
- Centre: 9 1/4" W x 9 1/4" H (23.5cm x 23.5cm)
- Pieced Arc Corner Square: 2 7/16"W x 2 7/16"H (6.2cm x 6.2cm)
- Melon: 2 1/16"W x 6 1/2" H (5.2cm x 16.5cm)
- Arched Shaped: 2 1/2 W x 9 1/8 H
- Pieced Arc Middle: 2 7/16" W x 2 1/2" H (6.2cm x 6.4cm)
- Pieced Arc End: 2 7/16" W x 2 7/16" H
- Creates an 11.5" completed block
- Includes 2 dies (10" x 10"
- GO! Double Wedding Ring Quilt Pattern (PQ55078)
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
ASDA toyou Service: Where you see the ASDA logo, we offer a Click & Collect service from over 600 ASDA stores. Please Note: This service is only available when ALL the items in your basket are eligible for ASDA toyou. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
- Club members pay £80.99
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£30.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£45.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing