This LeMoyne Star Die is a "Block on Board" die design, meaning that all the shapes needed for your block are built into this die.
The only difference being that, with AccuQuilt, you can create them in a fraction of the time!
The GO! LeMoyne Star-9" Finished die is designed with no Y-seams which makes a traditionally advanced block great for all skill levels! Get creative and make your LeMoyne Stars scrappy, or rotate the units for a unique design.
Go! Fabric Cutting Dies are quick and easy alternatives to cutting with scissors or trimmers, giving you accurately shaped cuts time and time again.
Cutting up to six layers of cotton fabric at one time, this range of dies is the perfect solution for your quilting requirements.
Compatibility: AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Big
Cutting Mat/ Plastic Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in.
Cut Size: Two 3 1/8"W x 3 1/8"H (7.9 cm x 7.9 cm) half square triangles with dog-eared corners, Two 2 3/8"W x 2 3/8"H (6 cm x 6 cm) half square triangles with dog-eared corners, Two 45 degree diamonds with 3 3/8" sides (8.7 cm) with dog-eared corners.
Finished Size: 9" Finished Block (22.9 cm)
- 1 x Accuquilt GO! LeMoyne Star -9 Inch Finished
- GO! LeMoyne Star Prism Quilt Pattern (PQ10503)
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
- Club members pay £44.99
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£16.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£25.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing