This AccuQuilt GO! Rick Rack die provides you with a quick and easy and safe alternative to cutting with scissors or trimmers, giving you accurately shaped cuts time and time again.
Cut up to 2 layers of flannel or fleece on the lengthwise grain for most accurate cutting results. Create quilts you never thought you would - AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap!
It's difficult to cut perfectly wavy lines when using a rotary cutter or scissors, but they look so cute on a baby quilt! The GO! Rick Rack die blades are 23" long and cut through multiple fabric layers of to create one wide and one narrow rick rack shape.
Easily cut perfect rick rack strips for borders, applique panels, horizontal strip quilts, bar quilts and more. Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design, meaning no more maths!
Compatibility: AccuQuilt GO!, GO! Baby or GO! Big
Cutting Mat/ Plastic Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6" x 24"
Cut Size: Rick Rack: One 4"W, One 2"W
Finished Size: Rick Rack: One 4"W, One 2"W
- AccuQuilt GO! Rick Rack
- Cut Size - Rick Rack: One 4"W, One 2"W
- Finished Size - Rick Rack: One 4"W, One 2"W
- Die Board Size - 6 in. x 24 in. (15.2 cm x 61 cm)
- GO! Counting Gumballs Quilt Pattern (PQ10190i)
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
- Club members pay £53.99
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£30.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing