Featuring lines at 90 degrees, 30 degrees, 45 degrees and 60 degrees, this AccuQuilt GO Strip Cutter allows quilters to cut strips into squares and several types of diamonds, using them to make classic quilt blocks.
These printed angled guidelines make it incredibly easy to create a variety of shapes with consistent cuts, ultimately saving time and fabric!
Go! Fabric Cutting Dies are quick and easy alternatives to cutting with scissors or trimmers, giving you accurately shaped cuts time and time again.
Cutting up to six layers of cotton fabric at one time, this range of dies is the perfect solution for your quilting woes. Plus, as it features a 1/4" seam allowance, you won't have to work out the maths again!
Compatible For Use With:
- GO! Fabric Cutter
- Studio 2 Fabric Cutter
- Studio Fabric Cutter
- 1 x AccuQuilt GO Strip Cutter - 1.5 Inch (1 Inch Finished) - 5 Strips
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
- Club members pay £80.99
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£30.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£45.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing