This is a heavy weight, cotton duck Winsor and Newton canvas with a medium grain surface - perfect for techniques including heavier colours!
It is ideal for oil, acrylic and alkyd, and is triple-coated with acid-free sizing and two coats of highly pigmented acrylic primer formulated by Winsor and Newton.
The canvas has approx. 2cm deep, staple-free edges that can be painted to display finished paintings with or without a frame.
- Professional frame constructed by kiln-dried, beveled stretcher bars
- Balanced absorbency and tooth prevents sinking of oil colours, and improves adhesion
- Stretched by hand for the best tension
- Ample canvas on the back for re-stretching
- Canvas size is 16 x 20 inches
- Heavier weight of 8 ounces
- 1 x Artists' Quality Stretched Canvas (16 x 20 inch - approx. 2cm deep)
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £12.59
- £5.99 P&P