- £3.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£4.81 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£7.20 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing
Try out this self-striping yarn! Bernat Blanket Stripes is as soft as a cloud, perfect for a baby's skin. As a chenille-style yarn it is easy care, fast working and durable, ideal for knitting or crocheting super-soft blankets, hats, booties and much more. This yarn comes in fun shades with complementary colours twined together to create a striping effect.Don’t just keep this softness for the babies, the colour palette lends itself to all creations including garments, home décor and toys. This is sure to become your favourite.
The vigorous testing this yarn has gone through makes it very suitable for making garments or blankets for babies, toddler, well, actually any age, anyone who likes a really soft, fuzzy cuddle with a knitted or crocheted item!
- Very tactile
- Super soft and cuddly
- 100% Polyester
- Large economical 300g ball size reducing the amount of joins you would have to make in such a project
- No ends to weave in as colours change
- Gauge: 6 – Super Chunky/Super Bulky
- Suggested needle/hook size 8mm or 10mm depending on your individual tension
- Knitting Gauge: 8.5 sts and 12 rows to 4"/10cm with an 8 mm knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 7 dc(sc) and 8 rows with an 8 mm crochet hook
- Machine washable cool cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Very durable
- 300g ball of Bernat Blanket Stripes Yarn
Delivery and Returns
Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.