Getting hold of a Blockwallah Stamp is like capturing a thousand years of Indian tradition and putting it into your craft kit.
The epitome of authenticity, this stamp has been hand carved into locally sourced Indian rosewood using century old techniques, creating a finely detailed "Mehndi" (or "Henna") style design unlike any other on the market.
Blockwallah, literally translating as "stamp seller", are in the business of creating original stamps that channel the spirit and energy of the natural world, as seen through the eyes of rural Indians.
As each stamp is handmade in India, you can guarantee that no two will be the same - meaning any form of patterning, embellishing, bordering, etc. you apply it to will be entirely unique to you!
The Indian Lotus is, like the entire range, a joy to work with.
It has been designed to fit comfortably in your hand, with its smooth polished edge providing a luxury feel that is matched only by the results it produces.
Perfect for use on any surface, simply apply paint or ink onto the block using a sponge, push down and prepare for your prints to inspire countless hearts and minds.
- 1 x Indian Lotus Stamp (6.3cm x 5.6cm)
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Hand carved in India.
- All stamps are ethically sourced - the production of which helping to support rural Indian communities.
- Perfect for use with virtually any material.
- "Henna" style imprint.
- Limited amount on UK market.
- For best results, use liquid paints.
- Coordinates wonderfully with other Blockwallah designs.
- Simply use water and a brush to clean the stamp after use.
- For best results, clean as soon as possible to avoid staining.
- After cleaning, dry with a smooth cloth and store in a cool, dry place, to avoid any potential damage to the stamp.
- Club members pay £11.69
- £2.99 P&P