Expand your stitching creativity with the incredible new Brother Innov-is M230E Embroidery Machine, including built-in embroidery patterns.Read the full description
- Club members pay £764.10
- £2.99 P&P
Interest-free finance options are available at checkout
Introducing the newest edition to the Brother range - the Brother Innov-is M230E Embroidery Machine. This machine is suitable for complete beginners, it's easy to use, providing small embroidery options. Start embroidering right away thanks to 170 spectacular built-in embroidery patterns or create and upload your own via the handy USB port!
Enjoy an advanced needle threading system, meaning no more threading stress. This fully computerised embroidery machine features a 3,7’’ colour LCD screen which will enable you to easily select and edit your designs. It also features a 100 x 100mm embroidery area.
There are built-in embroidery frame patterns and 14 stitch types can be combined with 10 different frame shapes, such as a circle or a square.
You'll be grateful for the convenient controls, providing you with ease of use, all operating buttons are on one convenient panel - thread cutter, needle position up/down, start/stop function.
But that's not all - this innovative machine features a USB port to quickly import designs. Just insert a USB flash drive and load your embroidery designs directly to the machine.
Our 4 Point Promise Gives You:
- 3 Year Warranty
- A Dedicated Service Helpline for Support*
- Flexi-pay x4 - spread the cost, interest-free!
- Affordable delivery
* Support line - 08717 123455 - calls cost 13p per minute + your company's access charge.
- 80 built in embroidery designs
- 140 Boarder design included
- Built-in font styles 10 built-in embroidery font styles make it easy for you to personalise all your projects
- Combine embroidery patterns Several designs can be showed at same time by pressing "Add" button.
- Quick-set bobbin - Just drop in a full bobbin and you’re ready to go.
- Compatible with other manufacturers thread in addition to the Brother thread chart, the Innov-is M240ED recognises threads from three other manufacturers.
- Built-in embroidery frame patterns - 14 stitch types can be combined with 10 different frame shapes, such as a circle or a square.
- Editing on the screen - Powerful editing features include the layout, pattern rotation in 1°, 10° & 90°, mirror imaging and scaling between 90 - 120%.
- Automatic thread cutter Cuts upper and lower thread automatically with the touch of a button.
- Thread sensor - The Innov-is M240ED is equipped with upper and lower thread sensors that warn when thread is broken or has run out.
- Embroidery speed Embroider - your designs with a speed of 400 stitches per minute.
- Soft cover- the soft cover protects the machine when not in use.
- This warranty shall be valid for three years from the date of purchase. If the machine is used for commercial purposes, this warranty shall be valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Brother Innov-is M230E Embroidery Machine with 3 Year Warranty
- Embroidery foot "Q"(on machine)
- Needle set
- Bobbin (on machine)
- Pre-wound bobbin (4) (90 weight white embroidery bobbin thread)
- Bobbin clip (4)
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (medium)(on machine)
- Spool cap (small)
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Spool net
- Bobbin case (on machine)
- Embroidery frame set (medium)
100 mm (H) x 100 mm (W)
(4 inches (H) - 4 inches (W))
- Accessory bag
- Dust cover
- Operation Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Embroidery Design Guide
Delivery and Returns
Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.