Introducing the newest edition to the Brother range - the Brother Innov-is M240ED Embroidery Machine. This machine is suitable for complete beginners, it's easy to use and you'll be able to start embroidering straight away, thanks to the spectacular range of built-in embroidery patterns or create and upload your own via the handy USB port!
This fully computerised embroidery machine features a colour LCD screen which will enable you to easily select and edit your designs. It also features a 100 x 100mm embroidery area, quick set bobbin and bobbin sensor and is compatible with other manufacturers thread.
Want to know the best part? there are 125 built-in emboidery patterns, of which 45 are Disney designs, featuring some of your favorite and beloved characters! Plus, there are also 140 border designs.
Thanks to the advanced needle threading system, you won't have to deal with any more stress when threading. Follow the thread guide, and use the needle threader lever. You'll be grateful for the convenient controls, providing you with ease of use, all operating buttons are on one convenient panel - thread cutter, needle position up/down, start/stop function.
Providing a large sewing area for sizable projects, as well as a fantastic embroidery area of 100mm x 100mm, this machine allows you customise garments without limitations.
But that's not all - this innovative machine can also link up to your PC via a USB port to quickly and easily transfer additional, customised embroidery designs to stitch onto projects.
Our 4 Point Promise Gives You:
- 3 Year Warranty
- A Dedicated Service Helpline for Support*
- Flexi-pay x4 - spread the cost, interest-free!
- Affordable delivery
* Support line - 08717 123455 - calls cost 13p per minute + your company's access charge.
- 3,7" colour LCD touch screen - Manage all the functions with a simple touch of the easy-to-read 3.7" LCD high resolution display (432 x 240 pixels)
- Includes icons and 15 languages
- Super Bright LED Light - A bright, but gentle on the eye light, makes it easier to work on dark fabrics.
- Bobbin winding system - a quick and easy way to wind lower thread! Just load the bobbin on the winder and the thread guide will show you which way to go.
- 400 stitches per minute
- Soft cover - protects the machine when not in use
- The Innov-is M240ED is equipped with upper and lower thread sensors that warn when thread is broken or has run out
- Quick-set bobbin - Just drop in a full bobbin and you’re ready to go
- This warranty shall be valid for three years from the date of purchase. If the machine is used for commercial purposes, this warranty shall be valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Brother Innov-is M240ED Embroidery Machine with 3 Year Warranty
- Embroidery foot "Q" (on machine)
- Needle set
- Bobbin (on machine)
- Pre-wound bobbin (4) (90 weight white embroidery bobbin thread)
- Bobbin clip (4)
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (medium)(on machine)
- Spool cap (small)
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Spool net
- Bobbin case (on machine)
- Embroidery frame set (medium)
100 mm (H) x 100 mm (W)
(4 inches (H) - 4 inches (W))
- Accessory bag
- Dust cover
- Operation Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Embroidery Design Guide
Read our Disney Statement here .
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
ASDA toyou Service: Where you see the ASDA logo, we offer a Click & Collect service from over 600 ASDA stores. Please Note: This service is only available when ALL the items in your basket are eligible for ASDA toyou. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
"Disney has granted the rights to various third parties to design, develop, manufacture and sell a range of craft products for consumers; licensed craft products are intended for use by consumers for personal and family enjoyment, such as making gifts for family, birthdays or other private celebrations. Licensed products may be used to produce craft items for enjoyment amongst friends and family (such as non-commercial gift giving) but not for any wider sale or distribution.”
- Club members pay £809.10
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£224.75 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£299.68 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£449.50 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing