- £2.99 P&P
Interest-free finance options are available at checkout
Bring your crafts to life with the SDX900 ScanNCut machine! Designed with a stunning 3” LCD touch-screen display and 12x12” scanning area, Brother have made it super-easy to take control of your projects, whether you’re looking to create adorable quilting patterns, have fun with fonts or explore over 600 patterns to complete your card and paper crafts.
New to you, this machine also features a fully automatic blade adjustment system to cut your crafts to the perfect size, accommodating up to 3mm. Made for minimal effort from start to finish, with the SDX900, you can perform direct data transfers and machine updates via USB cable, straight from CanvasWorkspace.
Enjoy the freedom with wireless connectivity, perfect for cutting the ties of Ethernet cables.
Key Features and Benefits
- Stand-alone – no PC required
- 3.47" Touchscreen
- The non-glare touchscreen makes it easy to edit, zoom and customise your designs with no PC or mobile device required.
- Cuts up to 3 mm thick materials like foam and felt
- 600 dpi built-in scanner
- Scan in your favourite photos, drawings or large patterns on the generous scanning area of up to 12" x !2"
- Fully automatic blade
- 682 built-in designs including 100 quilt patterns and 7 fonts
- Wireless connectivity
- Precise, fast, quiet cutting
- *Optional Roll feeder - With the roll feeder function, you can now load and cut rolled sticker material without the need for a mat. Great for creating longer designs for home décor, or shop windows. Or high volume cutting of repeat jobs like stickers or logos.
- *Additional purchase of roll feeder necessary. CanvasWorkspace (PC version) is required when you use Roll Feeder function
- 1 x SDX900 Machine
- 1 x Touch Pen
- 1 x Spatula
- 1 x Auto Blade (with holder)
- 1 x Standard Mat 12" x 12" (2pcs)
- 1 x Instruction Manual Web via Download
- 1 x Sample cardstock (1pce)
- 1 x SVG files link (sent to email address - please allow 7 days)
Delivery and Returns
Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.