Using just one pen, create multiple colour tones, whilst achieving simple, seamless colour graduations!Read the full description
- Club members pay £21.59
- £2.99 P&P
The 5 Chameleon Earth Tone Pens are much more than a normal marker - they give you the power to change colour and simplicity to your art. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection. One pen create multiple colour tones, for simple, seamless, colour gradations! Create depth, dimension, highlights, shading and shadows…all with one pen!
Built to last, Chameleon Color Tones have nearly twice as much ink as a regular marker pen, which can also be used like a traditional marker. Perfect for curious kids, aspiring amateurs, keen colourists, creative crafters, ambitious students, accomplished artists and design professionals.
- Professional quality, with alcohol-based ink.
- Refillable, and have replaceable Japanese Nibs.
- Permanent on most surfaces (including: fabrics, glass, plastic and wood).
- Compatible with all other alcohol-based pens and inks.
- 5 Chameleon Pens - Earth Tones:
- Spring Meadow YG3, Bark BR5, Seville Orange OR4, Hot Cocoa BR2, Olive Green OL3
- Instructions and idea guide
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 5 - 7 working days. Please allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.