Introducing a brand new concept in crafting... the incredible CoLiDo 3D Pen allows you to draw in 3D!
As easy to use as a regular pen, simply hold the CoLiDo 3D pen in thin air and draw to create instant, rigid, free-standing structures... now your drawings can stand up!
The CoLiDo 3D Pen is perfect for crafters, hobbyists, creatives and anyone with an interest in 3-dimensional crafting; use it to personalise your cards and other objects by creating your own shapes, letters, numbers and other embellishments. And due to the nature of the material used, you can keep your finished creations forever!
- CoLiDo 3D Pen
1 pack of PLA filament (5 colours, total 50 sticks)
1 pack of ABS filament (5 colours, total 50 sticks)
Cleaning tool to clean nozzle
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
ASDA toyou Service: Where you see the ASDA logo, we offer a Click & Collect service from over 600 ASDA stores. Please Note: This service is only available when ALL the items in your basket are eligible for ASDA toyou. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Portable and easy to use - create your 3D design anywhere, anytime
- Safe - retractable nozzle to prevent you accidentally touching it
- Eco-friendly - non-toxic and biodegradable filament
- Speed adjustment button - draw at your own speed
- Colourful creations - Range of 15 different colour filaments
- Create high quality 3D models with ease thanks to a specially designed nozzle which extrudes filament smoothly, and keeps nozzle temperature stable through PID controller to prevent filament cut off
- CoLiDo 3D Pen enters sleep mode when not in use for 5 mins (e.g. feeding filament)
- Enters sleep mode when nozzle temperature is higher than 250 degrees or lower than 1 degree.
- It accepts PLA or ABS (ABS for more rigid creations and PLA for softer creations that bend)
- It has a speed adjustment button – so you can draw at your own speed
- Club members pay £71.99
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£40.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing