For use with your CoLiDo 3D printer, this PLA Filament is available in a range of colours, all with a premium quality printout finish.Read the full description
- Club members pay £20.69
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£5.77 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£7.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£11.50 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing
With 11 wonderful colour options to choose from, you really are spoilt for choice!
All CoLiDo 1kg Filaments are housed in a secure, easy to load reel, and have been manufactured to extremely high standards to ensure premium quality and reliability time and time again.
Whether you're using red or pink for Valentine's day, white for Christmas, or green and yellow to give your project a fresh spring look, you can rest assured you'll achieve a high quality finish, thanks to the filament's uniform diameter, and stable melting point.
- 1 x CoLiDo PLA Filament - 1kg (11 colours to choose from)
Delivery and Returns
Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Offers an excellent surface gloss on printouts – This will ensure that all printouts look great
- All CoLiDo Filaments are non toxic and odourless, meaning they can be used anywhere, around anyone
- All CoLiDo Filaments are environmentally friendly as they are made with renewable, biodegradable polymer plastic
- All CoLiDo Filaments are compatible with a range of other desktop FDM 3D Printers – They are not specific to the CoLiDo Compact, and can even be used with the CoLiDo Pen
- All CoLiDo Filaments are extremely easy to change and load
- If you are not using the Filament for a long time, we would always suggest unloading the filament and storing somewhere away from moisture, rather than leaving it in the printer