The Counting Sheep Pattern is a delightful quilt design from Janet Clare, featuring rams, ewes and lambs frolicking in the meadow!Read the full description
- Club members pay £8.99
- £2.99 P&P
Interest-free finance options are available at checkout
Designed to be constructed using your fabric stash of scraps and inexpensive background fabric, this Counting Sheep Janet Clare Quilt Pattern contains full-size templates, meaning that marking out your appliqué characters is a breeze!
This brilliant pattern features detailed instructions guiding you through the construction of the appliqué sheep and numbers, embroidery, quilt construction, layering and binding, plus lots of close-up photographs to demonstrate how using Janet's free-machine drawing technique truly brings your fusible appliqué sheep to life.
Printed on good quality paper, with a 140gsm cover and 120gsm inner pages, and packaged in a protective sleeve to allow you to use it over and over again, these versatile templates can also be used for other appliqué, embroidery and papercraft projects.
- This pattern is produced locally.
- A charming quilt, which is quick and simple to make.
- Full colour pattern with detailed requirements list, instructions and lots of close-up photographs.
- This is just a pattern - no fabric or crafting materials are included.
- Counting Sheep - Janet Clare Quilt Pattern
- 1 x Pattern for Janet Clare’s ‘Counting Sheep’ quilt - (featuring quick machine piecing and raw edge appliqué, and a unique poseable jointed ram, ewe and lamb templates)
- Full colour cover and pages with detailed requirements list, instructions and photos of quilt details
(Finished quilt measures 40 x 50 inches)
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.