Built to last - the Cutterpillar Pro Paper Trimmer is the answer to clean, precision cuts for years and years to come!Read the full description
- Club members pay £116.99
- £2.99 P&P
Interest-free finance options are available at checkout
The end-to-end answer to professional paper trimming has arrived: introducing the Cutterpillar Pro Paper Trimmer.
This paper trimmer has one main aim: allow you to trim down everything from vellum to light chipboard, with speed and precision.
It comes complete with a powerful LED light track, illuminating the cutting edges to ensure you can cut with confidence - never be left in the dark again!
And if you're fed up of conventional trimmer blades deteriorating (practically) over night, then no worries: Cutterpillar have thought of that as well...
Integrated into this paper trimmer's cutting-edge gear system are hardened steel blades - both stationary and rotary.
When in use, they pass each other smoothly, sharpening themselves in the process!
For a full list of feature see the "features" tab.
- 1 x Cutterpillar Pro ABS Paper Trimmer
Delivery and Returns
Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Powerful LED light track illuminates the cutting edge, helping you to deliver precise cuts (even through cardstock).
- Takes 4 x AA batteries (not included).
- ABS composite structure is light yet durable.
- Soft rubber feet for added stability when cutting.
- Gear driven roatry blades pass smoothly against stationary blade - self-maintenance & self-sharpening!
- Built in storage drawer for paper, extra batteries or general supplies.
- Hardened steel blades.
- Features a 13" ruler and a 1/4 grid.
- Moulded dual rulers (in both metric and imperial).
- Ruler and grid are moulded into the base, meaning they will never rub off!
- It is not recommended to trim heavy chipboard, thick plastic, cloth, adhesive or metallic materials.