- Each of the twelve novel and intriguingly different patchwork blocks are presented in a clear photographic format
- Each stage of the technique is clearly defined, and suggestions for further exploration and creative play are included at the end of each chapter
- Line drawings are provided so you can experiment with colour, and explore different combinations of tints, tones and shades
- The concise text includes helpful hints and useful tips to ensure successful completion of the selected pattern
- Throughout the book there are projects to explore from simple bag making, tips on binding and piping, as well as quilts
- This amazing book contains a wealth of ideas to delight and educate stitchers of all abilities
This delightful book by Jennie Rayment is a comprehensive and clearly written manual for all abilities, written to inspire, develop and improve creative skills in patchwork and surface manipulation. This fantastic manual deserves a place on any serious crafter's bookshelf.
- 1 x Foldy Rolly Patchwork Pzazz Book by Jennie Rayment
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £13.49
- £2.99 P&P