Ganutell and their Silk wrapped wire flowers have a long history... flowers made during the medieval period still adorn churches today! These beautiful and long-lasting flowers are a pleasure to make and can be used for so many different applications, from flower displays and bouquets, to dress accessories. This handbook brings many of the traditional techniques up to date to create a selection of realistic flowers inspired by walks in the English countryside.
In this handbook, you will learn how to make 20 different petals, leaves and centres out of wire and thread using traditional passementerie techniques. These techniques are then brought together with clear and concise instructions, to create 16 beautiful flowers designed by Gina Barrett and inspired by the English countryside.
- 1 x Ganutell Country Flowers Handbook
- 88 Pages
- 1 x Rolling Rod
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- New Gina Barrett handbook
- Perfect as a gift for both experienced and aspiring crafters
- Learn how to make beautiful passementerie flowers with wire and thread
- Make more than 20 different petals, leaves and centres using these traditional passementerie techniques
- Create and Craft buyers get a free .8mm rolling rod, which is not available through other booksellers
- The flower designs were inspired by the English countryside
- Great to add that unique touch to anything you desire, from flower displays to bouquets and dress accessories
- At A5 size it is the perfect size travelling companion for any aspiring or experienced crafters
- 88 pages in full color
- Teaches you all about the craft of passementerie
- You can create 16 beautiful flowers with 20 different petals, leaves and centres
- Club members pay £13.49
- £2.99 P&P