Hobbs Heirloom Premium Cotton is made from a 80% cotton, 20% polyester blend that is lightly needle punched and lightly resin bonded!Read the full description
- Club members pay £8.99
- £2.99 P&P
Interest-free finance options are available at checkout
Hobbs Heirloom Premium Cotton Batting shrinks less than other cotton battings and uniquely has a little extra loft!
The batting can be used straight out of the package and can shrink up to a maximum of 3.5% to give that antique puckered look. If puckering is not required, leave to soak for 10 minutes without agitating, spin dry then air dry.
- Excellent for hand or machine quilting on light or dark fabrics - quilters can quilt up to 4 inches apart
- Extremely versatile material that can be used in many projects
- Light and easy to work with
- Follow instructions on packaging for use and care
- 1 x Heirloom Premium Cotton Batting (45 x 60 inch)
Delivery and Returns
Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.