Ganutell and other forms of wired passementerie often includesmall shapes that are repeated, such as petals. Unlike traditional wire jigs, the Jig Top No 2 doesn’t put ridges and points where they aren’t wanted; its design helps for smoother curves to be achieved, with ease.
The Jig Top No 2 has a new configuration of holes allowing for new shapes to be created, 13 of which are referred to in the Ganutell Flowers Handbook.
The Jig Top No 2 provides you with the perfect way to make repeatable, professional Ganutell, Cartouchage, Wire Embroidery, Jewellery, Stumpwork flowers and so much more!
- 1 x Jig Top No 2
- 1 x jig top
- 15 x Pegs
- 18 x Patterns
- 2 x Acrylic Screws
- 1x Organza Storage Bag
- 1x Instructions
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- New hole configuration for new shapes to be crafted
- Including 13 shapes used in the Ganutell Country Flowers Handbook
- Goes perfectly with the Ganutell Country Flowers Handbook
- Ideal for both new and experienced crafters
- Fits the original Petal & Leaf Jig to further expand the shapes that can be created
- Smoother curves than your standard pegboards.
- Includes 18 Petal and Leaf patterns, giving you plenty of choice
- Can make repeatable floral wire patterns using craft wire
- Club members pay £8.99
- £2.99 P&P