This fantastic ruler is designed to complement methods used in traditional Japanese folded-flower-making, known in the UK as “Kanzashi.”
The ruler itself is precision-cut from high quality acrylic to ensure accuracy, and comes supplied with a protective covering (that should be removed prior to use).
The holes also allow you to mark up a fabric for usage in other crafts, such as smocking and gathering, making this ruler a must-have for anyone looking for an easy way of measuring out small fabric squares!
- Ruler is marked with lines for 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 & 50mm measurements, allowing for a variety of different finished petal sizes
- Made out of clear acrylic to be durable, as well as more accurate to use
- Designed to be used with a rotary cutter for more precise results
- Holes in the ruler allow a pencil-mark to be made and a line drawn onto the fabric for those who prefer to cut with scissors
- Hanabira Clear Acrylic Ruler, with marked lines for 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 & 50mm measurements
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £8.99
- £2.99 P&P