By using a starch adhesive like this one (something not commonly available in the UK!) you can create traditional Japanese folding flowers using the same techniques that have been practised for hundreds of years.
Difficult to source in the UK, this starch adhesive allows you to try out the otherwise hard-to-recreate methods used in traditional Kanzashi, over the more commonly used gathering and sewing techniques.
- Made in the UK following traditional Japanese methods
- Helps to also stiffen the fabrics and allow them to retain a desired shape
- Great to use in other textiles or paper crafting project
- Best used with natural fabrics, such as silk or cotton, as it does not leave a dark, stiff area after use
- The glue can also be diluted with water to act as a fabric starch for a wide variety of textile projects
- A must-have for anyone looking for an easy way to attach fabrics together
- 120ml of Kanzashi Starch Adhesive
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £6.29
- £2.99 P&P