Invest in this fantastic bundle today, and master the art of 'Kanzashi' - traditional Japanese folded flower making.
This tool set has been specially designed to mimic traditional wooden tools used by the Japanese masters of this craft, and made in quality acrylic to allow them to be easily cleaned.
The Flower Turntable is a new design, allowing flowers to be worked on from all sides, without distortion.
Plus you'll also receive the specially formulated Kanzashi Starch adhesive, a water based adhesive that’s perfect for use with fabric or paper crafts.
- 30ml Kanzashi Starch Adhesive
- Kanzashi Tool Kit, containing the following:
- Acrylic Gluing Table
- Acrylic Flower Turntable
- Acrylic Drying Station
- Acrylic Glue Spreader
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- The techniques presented in this kit are based on traditional Japanese folded flower making, known in the UK as 'Kanzashi'
- This kit comes with all the tools you need to make beautiful folded fabric flowers
- Recreate traditional Japanese folded flowers with faster modern-day techniques
- Comes with specially formulated Kanzashi Starch adhesive, a water-based adhesive that’s perfect for use with fabric or paper crafts
- Tools include a unique turntable that allows you to create flowers with a wide range of different petal styles easily, and with minimal fuss
- Also includes a gluing table designed to help you prepare individual petals ready for making into flowers
- Flowers can be made with any lightweight silk or cotton fabric material
- Each tool is precision cut from quality acrylic and has small anti-slip feet
- To clean tools after use, simply wipe clean with warm water; do NOT submerge the turntable as this may damage the turning mechanism
- Club members pay £22.49
- £2.99 P&P